If you are receiving this link it is because you are asking about bank financing to purchase a property here in the Dominican Republic. We are fortunate to have this vehicle for our clients and to date we have closed several transactions using the bank as financier for our clients.
This page will focus on the process that is required by Banco Santa Cruz located in Downtown Plaza near Plaza San Juan in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Our contact is Laura Lopez who speaks English and who is very helpful to REMAX Tropical clients. Her numbers are 809-982-7725 (cel) and 809-446-2204 ext. 126 (ofc)
But before contacting Laura directly, who is very busy approving applications, please fill out the attached forms and collect the following documents so we can prepare your application package and work to get you pre-approved within 48 hours.
Right now Santa Cruz is busy financing projects built by Alberto Sanchez including Rosa Hermosa, Costa Hermosa, and Mia Hermosa.
They are also financing projects built by Daniel Guerrero including Sol Tropical and Eden Caribe.
We are here to assist you every step of the way and look forward to helping you to make your Caribbean dream come true!
Your REMAX Tropical Team!
Information Required by Banco Santa Cruz for financing in the Dominican Republic
- Credit application completed and signed (see below)
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Last 2 years of income tax reports
- Current letter of employment
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the social security card
- Credit report: For US citizens please fill out the TransUnion International form that is below. The cost is US$ 27 payable to the bank. For Canadian citizens please go to http://www.consumer.equifax.ca/home/en_ca to get your credit report and send it with the other documents. (Please be aware the report is only valid for 30 days)
Frequently Asked Questions about Financing with Banco Santa Cruz:
- How much can I get for financing? Banco Santa Cruz will finance anywhere between 50-70% of the purchase price depending on the project and your credit-worthiness
- Can I pay off the loan ahead of time? Yes, you can pay off the loan early, but if you pay it before 1 year there will be a penalty of 2% of the value of the loan payable to the bank to close the loan
- What is the interest rate on the loan? The rate is fixed at 7-8% for the first year and then it can vary, but history has shown that the rate is extremely stable and doesn't move much
- How many years is the loan? Santa Cruz finances from 10-20 years.
- What are the closing costs for the loan? Plan on between 4-5% of the purchase price.
Laura M.López| Canales Alternos Producto Hipotecario
Negocios | Av. Barceló Plaza DownTown, Local 101, Coco Loco. Suc. Punta Cana
Tel. 809.466-2200 / 809.422.2220. Ext. 4126 Flota. 809.982.7725/ 829.760.3327
Negocios | Av. Barceló Plaza DownTown, Local 101, Coco Loco.Suc. Punta Cana
www.bsc.com.do | Telenlace: 809-200-0220
Information deemed reliable, but could change without notice. Please contact your REMAX Tropical representative to confirm the up to date information.