CABANA ELKE RESORT was recently built and is in the Dominican Republic, in the heart of the Caribbean Sea, 20 km from the city of La Romana (where there are the Golf Course and Casa de Campo). The project is also close to the entrance of the Dominicus Club which borders the property. The construction is traditional, with a reinforced concrete structure covered with wood listels for a nice environmental integration of natural fibers. As shown in the attached plan, with a bar-reception area with satellite T.V. room, the restaurant area, nine houses of three units each of 120 sq meters with a solarium and (private) swimming pool and parking. The land area of the construction is 2,200 sq. meters, the built area is 1,000 sq. meters. Next to the bar there is the restaurant area and with a special agreement we can offer our guests the Dominicus Club formula (all inclusive).
The lodges are spacious, with large beds and high ceilings for natural ventilation. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and veranda, and a tiled kitchen area equipped with refrigerator, a large fitted wardrobe, and a safe. The apartments have the same features as the rooms: high ceilings, ceramics tiling, built in wardrobes, refrigerator, safe and T.V. all in a light airy environment. They have a living room with kitchenette, bathroom, bedroom and veranda. A daily cleaning service and change of laundry and general tidying are available 24 hours a day.
There is a company pick-up vehicle whenever required. For the convenience of guests there are bicycles. If they wish to use them during their stay; guests can spend their holidays in different ways. They can take advantage of the all-inclusive Club Dominicus buying a "pasadia" or they may freely take advantage of the nearby beaches, using the resort restaurant. The free beach is located next to the Dominicus Palace Club and has a restaurant.
CABANA ELKE RESORT - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
The entire resort consists of nine lodges, nine rooms, nine shops, solarium, swimming pool, tropical garden, staff accommodations, parking and laundry area, a lobby with restaurant, 2 bars, a shop, TV room, reception and toilets.
For accommodation, rooms and shopping (nine lodges) one 170 sq.m., bar one restaurant, 180 sq.m and 850 sq.m. of swimming pool and other areas.
WHY BUY CABANA ELKE RESORT:
• Because of its location, close to the Dominicus Club and a future expansion area for tourism-and real estate;
• The way in which the building was designed with each lodge having triple independent entrances, a side road that leads into a room with a bathroom, then on one side, the pool where you enter a ground floor studio apartment with bathroom, and another entrance on the 1st floor of the apartment with the living room I kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. This triple-input allows the buyer to have a multiple profit for each house. Or different uses, for example, the room across the street to the shops while the unit in front of the pool is simply a hotel for tourist use.
And because the seller is also the owner of a travel agency in Italy, he can help the buyer in every aspect needed to optimize the investment as a tourist location, purchasing flights at favorable prices, etc.
• In the Dominican area all taxes are referred to in dollars, so the value of the property in the future will be double that of the real estate and monetary dollar;
• The Cabana is built with quality materials that are almost all imported. The construction has a sprinkler system with 2 nozzles, one in the front area, and one in the pool area and has an autoclave plant with a water collection tank of 8 000 liters which guarantees an adequate and constant water supply. The sewage flows into two large aseptic tanks placed in the front, connected to appropriate sanitation filters for optimal use over time and for maintenance.
Each house has its own individual meter for the electricity supply.
MONTHL y REVENUE FOR CABANA ELKE RESORT (IN EURO)
Consider an annual average occupancy of 70% so with 54 beds (with possibility of third bed in the room for a total of 63 beds), 70% corresponds to 37 beds occupied each day, multiply 37 with the average cost of accommodation of around 25.00 Euro per person, and the total is 925.00 Euros per day multiplied by the days of that month, which is an average of 30, you get the total monthly sum of € 27,750.
To the income referred to above the rental shop / office, restaurant / bar, a bar / shop, pasadia, excursions and airport transfers have not been added, subject to deduction of monthly expenses below, you can see the clear potential of the Resort.
LIST OF MONTHL y EXPENSES FOR CABANA ELKE RESORT (in US dollar)
- Salary and nutrition of the Director – US$ 2000
- Maintenance, maids: - US$ 1000
- Accountant – US$ 150
- Maintenance of the garden, pool, road, sewage, garbage, security – US$ 500
- Electricity – US$ 2000
- Insurance policy (flood, earthquake, hurricane) – US$ 500
- Employee Insurance - US$ 150
- Various (cleaning products, small repairs, etc.) US$ 2500
Total: US$ 8,800